OST Global Solutions isn’t your typical proposal shop. Yes, we provide proposal development support to our clients, but we also teach them how to excel at capture, business development and proposal development. We believe in sharing our proven methods for succeeding in the federal market—methods we’ve honed and applied with consistent success over two+ decades of industry experience. We pass on this valuable knowledge in several ways, such as by:
- Educating clients while providing capture, business development and proposal creation support;
- Providing one-on-one coaching, mentoring and just-in-time training;
- Offering self-study courses, professional tools, free webinars, and other free tools;
- Regularly posting free educational articles through our Business Development Blog;
- Teaching classes on the full business development lifecycle onsite at our Bid & Proposal Academy, via webcast, and at our clients’ offices; and,
- Offering 5 professional certifications through our Bid & Proposal Academy.
Take advantage of even just one or two of these educational opportunities, implement the techniques you learn, and see how they can help you grow your business and enhance your reputation as a proposal professional. You’ll almost certainly be back for more!
Ready to Try One of Our Courses?
We’ll be teaching three more classes at our Bid & Proposal Academy in Rockville, MD, before the end of the year, and our 2017 schedule will be posted soon on our Schedule of Public Classes page. If you want to take a class now, check out these upcoming opportunities:
- November 17-18: Advanced Capture Management
- December 1: Win Themes Development Workshop
- December 13-14: Writing Persuasive Government Proposals
Our Bid & Proposal classes are available to you no matter where you’re located. If you live in the DMV or can travel, you can join us at our Rockville training facility. You can also participate via webcast, making our courses accessible to everyone with a computer and internet access. However you join us, you’ll receive a host of educational materials and tools that you can reference and use for years to come, enjoy the way our engaging instructors share core principles and personal experiences, participate in practical application exercises, and be able to ask your most burning questions about succeeding in the federal market.
If you have questions or would like a quote for group training at your office, professional mentoring, or just-in-time training, please call us at 301-384-3350 or email us at email@example.com. Enjoy exploring our many professional development options!
All the Best,
Writer, Instructor & Marketing Manager
OST Global Solutions, Inc.